Bohemia Lions FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the team Bohemia Lions FC to discuss tactics. Bohemia Lions FC is a football team in a computer game called secondlife, using secondfootball system.

Tactics when attacking

Vladan Highwater
    Vladan Highwater
    Admin

Tactics when attacking Empty Tactics when attacking

Post  Vladan Highwater Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 am

I've been examining the play of FCSL Barcelona lately from our last match against them. (We played terribly, but Barca played well, we can learn from them.)

Conclusion:

When bringing the ball from defence to attack, it's better to do it with many low short and weak passes, than one high long ball, because other players have more time to go to the attack, and maybe these low passes are more precise. Of course counter attacking is an exception from this. But why would we push the ball forward immediately, when there is only one striker from us and four defenders at the other goal.

Also I found pretty ways and ideas to play the ball, not just give to the striker and let him dribble through everyone. Of course I already knew some of this, but now I've drawn them down to be able to practice and perfect these moves. Here they are:

Situation 1: (Click on the SPOLER word to reveal the image)
    Spoiler:

Situation 2:
    Spoiler:

Situation 3:
    Spoiler:

Situation 4:
    Spoiler:

Maybe I'll create more of these later.

So we have to practice these, positioning and passing like seen in the pictures above, handling the ball and shooting immediately.

Feel free to post your ideas about tactics too.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:01 am